Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My country Nepal

  My country name is Nepal which is situated between two larges countries china and India.According to the census report of 2001 A.D.,2,31,51,423 people are living in my country.It occupy area of 1,47,181 sq.km.The density of population is normal.Only 154 people are living in a square kilometer but the density of population in urban region is higher than in rural region.Similarly,valley and plains are more densely populated than hilly religions.
   Nepal is an agro-based country.65% people completely depend on agriculture in Nepal.Some of  the educated people are employed in other sector such as teaching,office work, business etc.Nepal is famous for natural beauties,unique wonders and gift in the worlds.Although it is land-locked,the people from the foreign countries are fond of visiting here.
   I am proud to be the citizen of Nepal.We Nepali people respect each other.We are co-operative.I do feel most of the people love the nation.I do hope that our country Nepal will be the best and most famous country of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment