Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Unemployment Problem in Nepal

   The population who are temporarily without job are called Unemployment.Unemployment refers to the state of being unemployed.If the people do not get apt job to be employed,it is called as the problem of unemployment. Nowadays this burning population has emerged as a complex challenge in Nepal.
   The problem of unemployment invites many problem and social disasters.If people do not get any thing to live on, they are likely to involve in crimes such as robbery, thief etc.We can see that unemployed youth starts taking drugs and drinking.In some serious conditions, completely unemployed people are likely to commit suicide.The pace of development gets slower because unemployed people cannot educate their children.By the result, the future of them can led to misery and ruins.
   In order to solve the problem of unemployment, the opportunities and facilities of technical education should be decentralized.Youth should be encourage to get technical education.In rural areas, the government is obliged to encourage the people to establish cottage industries.Unemployment problem should be removed fast though it took long time but for the development of nation this problem should be solved as soon as possible.

23 comments:

  1. yes i agree that unemployment problem should be removed fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this government should do their proper job to develop the country too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I agree that unemployment is a burning issue of our country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all agree in above statement ,,we do best for remove it

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u so much @rajani it helped me a lot in completing my assignment and yes unemployment must be removed fast indeed

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank u so much @rajani it helped me a lot in completing my assignment and yes unemployment must be removed fast indeed

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank u so much @rajani it helped me a lot in completing my assignment and yes unemployment must be removed fast indeed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes it is true......thanku for giving lesson to us and to me tooo ☺😊🙋🙌🙆

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. exactly this one way go to government ...that one problems we can fast solve

    ReplyDelete
  11. exactly this one way go to government ...that one problems we can fast solve

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, the paragraph number 3 is essential to solve the unemployment problem in Nepal. The unemployment problem should be solved at any cost. Therefore, need to solve the problem of unemployment as soon as possible to develop our country well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reallly helpfull to students..
    Thankx for the well lesson U gave us..
    Totally Agreed for above paragraph..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow it was really helpful for me keep posting such eassy please


















    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes you are right and it help me in completing my project. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for providing such a knowledge about unemployment

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes it is the main problem of our country I wish it will get improve soon and thankyou rajni it helps me to complete my assingment correctly wish you people's can be curious by this statement h

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes it is the main problem of our country I wish it will get improve soon and thankyou rajni it helps me to complete my assingment correctly wish you people's can be curious by this statement h

    ReplyDelete
  19. It really helped me out for my assignment

    ReplyDelete
  20. really this helped me for my
    speech
    thank u so much

    ReplyDelete